Hello and thanks for visiting!
You must know... it is my utmost goal to ensure a positive real estate experience for my clients.
I pride myself on my ability to prevent or iron out the inevitable wrinkles sometimes associated with such large transactions. I recognize this is most people's biggest purchase ever and I know it is important to communicate well, promptly, and with accuracy.
There are many key players inside of real estate transactions and I am very skilled at keeping everyone on task, leading all involved to successful close of escrow. I am tenacious and persistent in satisfying my clients' needs, wants, and goals. This is why I'm still in business in an economic downturn.
I have successfully negotiated on behalf of both buyers and sellers and have the referrals and repeat clients to prove it. With the recent housing bubble burst, it seems a lot of agents vanished, no longer having the stomach for the market or perhaps the trust of the public, referrals or repeat business. Yet, I am still standing!
· ROOKIE of the YEAR 2001
· "Most Tenacious" award
· Voted by the public BEST AGENT in Antioch 2008
· Quality Service Certified
· Bank-owned properties
· NEW home purchases, negotiating savings on your behalf with Pulte, Centex, KBHome
· Serving Brentwood, Oakley, Antioch, Knightsen, Byron, Pittsburg...all of East County
· Providing clients referrals for buyer and listing agents throughout California
LEADERSHIP that MOVES YOU...
Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice.